Click to See :
Fees and Entry Requirements
Bachelor degree in (computer science, information technology (IT), maths & science based) i.e BSc, B.Eng etc
UTM Undergraduates with CGPA ≥ 3.00 or others (accredited by MQA) CGPA ≥ 3.00
Prior learning experience with these requirements:
- B.Sc holder in IT related field
- Full-filled pre-requisite subjects (refer to table curriculum structure)
- Relevant working experience (if CGPA less than 3.0) with Computer Science, IT, business intelligence, data science or data analytics.
- Transferred credit (based on UTM transferred credit regulation)
International Student English Requirements
Upon being accepted into the program, all international candidates are required to produce their English Qualification in the form of IELTS (min 6.0) or TOEFL (min 550).
All international students applying to UTM must have a valid two-year old TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
For exempted from the UTM English language requirement, click here.
|Mode of Study||Local (RM)||International (RM)|
- All tuition fee must be paid at the beginning of each semester
- The personal bond (RM1,500) do not include in the tuition fees for International students only.
- Total tuition fee for both programs are subject to normal duration
- Any extra semester will be charge according to university charges
- Personal bond is refundable after full settlement of the tuition fees.
- All payments should be made to “Bendahari UTM” via bank draft and addressed directly to Finance Office, Advanced Informatics School (UTM AIS), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, 54100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
*Personal bond may vary to countries and refundable after full settlement of the tuition fee
** Reimbursable upon graduation
Registration is opened
Click here to register