By ERL (Express Rail Link)
A non-stop rail service is available from 5.00AM – 12.00AM at KL City Air Terminal (KL CAT) from KLIA to KL Sentral Station daily, including public holidays. It takes 28 minutes to get to KL Sentral with a frequency of every 15 minutes during peak hours and 20 minutes during non-peak hours. One-way ticket for adult is priced at RM35.00 and RM15.00 for children (2-12 years old).
For further details, please browse through KLIA express official website
By Kelana Jaya Rail Line/Ampang Rail Line (Putra/Star)
From KL Sentral Station, there are two rail services available that operate from 6.00AM to 12.00AM (Monday-Saturday) and from 6.00AM – 11.30PM (Sunday):
- Kelana Jaya Rail Line (formerly known as Putra) – to KLCC/Ampang Park Station (continue with RapidKL bus No. U21)
- Kelana Jaya Rail Line (formerly known as Putra) – to Dato’ Keramat Station (continue with RapidKL bus No. U23)
- Ampang Rail Line (formerly known as STAR) – to Titiwangsa Station (continue with RapidKL bus No. U23)
Taxi services are available at KLIA, KL Sentral and all Putra/Star stations, as well as around KL City Centre. Fares may vary based on the distance, type of taxi and company. Taxi are readily available at the KLIA Taxi and Limousine counters.
- From KLCC, RapidKL Bus No. U21
- From Dato’ Keramat Station, rapidKL bus No. U23 or Metro bus (white color) No. 16
- From Titiwangsa Station/Terminal, RapidKL Bus No. U23
For further details, please browse rapidKL official website
From South (North-South Expressway->JalanTun Razak)
If you are travelling all the way from south via North South Expressway (Plus Highway), you might pass Sungei Besi Toll Plaza. Once you exit the toll booth, continue driving onto the expressway via these directions:
- Take exit on Sungei Besi Toll Plaza.
- Continue onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur-Seremban.
- Follow the sign board to Pusat Bandaraya (city center), this will lead you to Jalan Tun Razak where Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur-Seremban ends.
- Use Smart Highway (underground tunnel) whilst travelling on Jalan Tun Razak, with a small fee, to avoid massive traffic jams during rush hours. Once exiting the highway tunnel, you will see RHB Bank (landmark) to your right and continue travelling onto Jalan Tun Razak for approximately 5km distance.
- Travel pass under two interchanges before taking slightly left on the second one.
- Continues onto Jalan Tun Razak.
- Upon reaching at cross junction, drive straight and turn slightly to your right before reaching a T junction. (Jalan Tun Razak -> Jalan Semarak)
- Turn right and continue onto Jalan Semarak for about 1.4km before reaching Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Semarak, Kuala Lumpur at your right side. Carefully taking right turn and be alert on the opposite traffic. You will be welcome by Security Officers at the main gate.
- Travel distance from the Sungei Besi Toll Plaza is approximately 17km.
From MEX (Putrajaya/KLIA->Jalan Tun Razak)
If you are travelling via MEX highway (Maju Expressway, formerly known as Kuala Lumpur – Putrajaya Expressway /KLPE), it is Kuala Lumpur – KLIA dedicated expressway.
- Upon exiting Salak South Toll Plaza, continue onto the highway and follow the sign board to Pusat Bandaraya.
- At the end of the highway, you will reach an exit ramp and drive carefully before continue driving on Jalan Tun Razak. Please continue from the aforementioned route (From South step 4) when you travel along Jalan Tun Razak.
From North (North-South Expressway -> Duta-Ulu Kelang Highway/DUKE)
Travelling from North via North-South Expressway will lead you to an exit at Jalan Duta Toll Plaza.
- Upon exiting Jalan Duta Toll Plaza, continue on Jalan Duta Interchange
- Follow sign board to Ulu Kelang.
- You will pass another plaza toll, Ayer Panas Toll Plaza and take the second exit (3305) via Semarak Interchange (Ayer Jernih – Semarak flyover).
Take a U-turn to continue onto Jalan Semarak for approximately 1.2km and follow sign board to Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC). You will reach your destination after passing the third junctions. Turn left to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia main gate and you will be greet and welcome by Security Officers.