CALL FOR PAPER OIJI 2018 VOL. 6 ISSUE 1 (JUNE 2018)
Open International Journal of Informatics (OIJI) is an international peer-
reviewed journal (Open Access) dedicated to the latest advancement of Informatics
sponsored by Advanced Informatics School (AIS) UTM, Kuala Lumpur. The goal of
this journal is to provide a platform for scientists, researchers, and academicians all over the
world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in broad areas of
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for
consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The text adheres to the format as outlined in the Author Guidelines (refer to OIJI
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or
Please get the template here: OIJI Template
The following paper categories are welcome:
Types of Manuscript
- Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly. It can be between 8 to 12 pages.
- Short Communications: A Short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are about 6 to 8 pages in length.
- Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 15 pages. Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
The submission Web page for OIJI 2018 Vol. 6 Issue 1 is:
List of Topics
The journal has the following topics that cover theoretical and application of Informatics but
not limited to:
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Bussiness Intelligence
- Informatics related discipline (e.g. Agro-based, Business, Health, Sports, Social, etc)
- Software Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Security
- Intelligent Systems and Computing Technologies
- Machine Learning, Evolutionary Programs, and Neural Networks
- Forensic and Social Engineering
- Image, Speech and Signal Computing
- Visual Engineering
- Computer Ethics and Privacy
Full paper submission: 30 APRIL 2018
Notice of Acceptance: 10 MAY 2018
Final Paper Submission: 20 MAY 2018
OIJI is published twice annually i.e. in June and December.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Contact Us Form :
Our Location :
Advanced Informatics School
Address :Advanced Informatics School, Level 5, Menara Razak, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, 54100 Kuala Lumpur
- Office Number : (+603) - 2180 5217 / 5344 / 5275
- Fax : (+603) - 2180 5370
- Helpdesk Email : firstname.lastname@example.org