Open International Journal of Informatics (OIJI) is an international peer-reviewed journal (Open Access) dedicated to the latest advancement of Informatics sponsored by Advanced Informatics School (AIS) UTM, Kuala Lumpur Campus. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists, researchers and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in broad areas of Informatics.
We welcome submission of papers that present theoretical and application of Informatics but not limited to:
- Internet of Things
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Visual Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Security
- Forensic and Social Engineering
- Computer Ethics and Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Systems and Computing Technologies
- Machine Learning, Evolutionary Programs and Neural Networks
- Image, Speech and Signal Computing
- Informatics related discipline (e.g. Agro-based, Business, Health, Sports, Social, etc)
Submission of Full paper: 14 June 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 28 June 2017
Camera Ready: 7 July 2017
The submission deadline is 14 June 2017 for issue 1 2017 issue. Submissions should be completed and submitted to the Journal via email@example.com.
Manuscript should be prepared using the standard template available on the site at ais.utm.my/oiji.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com